Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
3D Human Skin Anatomical Model
1:50 scale Human Skin Anatomical Model
Only 4 left in stock (can be backordered)
What is the largest organ of the human body? The epidermis, or skin! This model is a highly magnified look at the complex structure of skin at how it functions. Take it apart and put it back together to aid in understanding all the wonderful things the epidermal layer does for human health.Have you ever wondered about your skin and what lies beneath it – this model will answer all your questions
Hand painted parts are medical education quality.
– 50X Enlarged 3D human skin anatomical model for biology anatomy study education school lab teching aids supplies
– Class study presentation tools, showing the structure of hair, sebaceous glands, sweat glands and nerve endings
– Science biology education skin model ，It vividly shows the internal and external structure of 25 markers.
– The structure of human skin in three dimensions for improved understanding， perfect for students and teachers
– Anatomical models are typically used as educational aids in and scientific classrooms and office settings.
– Size （L*W*H）: Approx. 23*11*24cm/ 9.05*4.33*9.44inch
– Materail: High quality PVC
1 piece 1:50 scale 3D Human Skin Anatomical Model