|Dimensions||25.5 × 18 × 1 cm|
Aesthetic Clinic Marketing in the Digital Age
125 Pages Paperback
By Wendy Lewis
Paperback – cm – 142 Pages
Copyright Year 2018
This text serves as an expert user’s guide written specifically for healthcare professionals in need of an in-depth introduction and comprehensive actionable program for digital marketing, social media, and aesthetic clinic management.
It is a must-read for practitioners.
€50.15 Vat Excl.
In stock (can be backordered)
Social media provides a new way for aesthetic practitioners to connect with consumers and to differentiate their clinics.
However, to most clinic managers and practitioners, digital media represents a sea of confusion that they cannot even begin to know how to navigate.
With over 20 years of experience in medical aesthetics, Lewis offers a unique understanding of the challenges clinics face every day to market their products and services ethically, manage patients and stay profitable.
This text serves as an expert user’s guide written specifically for healthcare professionals in need of an in-depth introduction and comprehensive actionable program for digital marketing, social media, and aesthetic clinic management. It is a must-read for practitioners.
- Offers insights on the new way of thinking from print to digital marketing
- Compares and contrasts the most popular and relevant social networks for aesthetic practitioners
- Offers up-to-date tips and strategies for how to use each online platform most effectively
- Covers the practical details of how to use the different online platforms to grow an aesthetic clinic
- Provides material tailored specifically to health care professionals and skin care expert working in aesthetic medicine, clinics, medispas, spas and wellness centres
- Offers hands-on advice and best practices for building a clinic website and blog, email programs, newsletters with detailed examples
- Explains how to create content that speaks to your brand, professional videos, memorable images, and unique hashtags
- Includes pearls and strategies for reputation management and generating positive reviews
- Includes charts and forms that are easy to implement for practice staffCompares and contrast the most popular modern social networks
- Covers the practical details of how to use the different media
- Provides material tailored specifically to medical professionals working in aesthetic medical practice