|Dimensions||26 × 29.9 × 11.6 cm|
Authors: Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer and Lorenzo Cerroni
2 Hardcover Volume Set – 26×29.9×5.3cm each volume – 2880 Pages – 3000 Colour and 50 b/w Illustrations
Copyright Year 2018
For With more complete, authoritative coverage of basic science, clinical practice of both adult and pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source, Dermatology, 4th Edition, is the gold-standard reference in the field today.
Available on back-order
With more complete, authoritative coverage of basic science, clinical practice of both adult and pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source, Dermatology, 4th Edition, is the gold-standard reference in the field today. Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni bring their considerable knowledge and experience to this two-volume masterwork, ensuring its reliability and usefulness for both residents and practitioners.
- Includes over 4,000 illustrations, with over 2,000 new images in this edition, that provide more examples of skin disorders across different skin types in varying stages of presentation; plus enhanced histologic images that provide a clearer understanding of clinicopathologic correlations for multiple skin disorders.
- Enhances learning opportunities with 20 new video clips of core procedures, including nail surgery, flaps, grafts, laser therapy, soft tissue augmentation, and botulinum toxin injections, plus 200 bonus online images.
- Features 70 brand-new schematics and algorithms to better aid diagnosis, optimize decision making, and improve your approach to each patient.
- Includes the latest therapy options with supporting evidence-based grading levels.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides the in-depth, expert information you need to address challenges you face in practice across all subspecialties – including medical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Uses the famous “easy-in, easy-out” approach, transforming complex information into more than 1,000 reader-friendly tables and algorithms, along with templated chapter contents for quick recognition and access.
- Focuses on the essential “need-to-know” basic science information and key references.
- Brings together an esteemed team of expert editors and contributors that provide a truly global perspective, led by Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni.