Archidemia offers, as part of our business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events.
Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website.
Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!
Mrs Sabrina Shah-Desai Reconstructive & Aesthetic Oculoplastic Surgeon (MS, FRCS)
Dermal Filler Training Course: Tear Trough And Peri-Oral Masterclass
Course daTe: 29 June 2019
Objectives of course:
How often do you see patients who are distressed at their facial hollowing, nasolabial folds, marionette lines or under-eye dark circles? Every week? Every day?
On this dermal filler training course we allow delegates to discover through dissection the anatomical structures that cause common facial complaints such as eye bags, dark circles (tear troughs), nasolabial folds and more. We then teach injectable techniques developed by renowned international surgeons for how to rejuvenate these areas in a safe, natural-looking way.
Who is this course ideal for?
All registered health care professionals who are performing dermal filler injections.
- 9:00am to 9.30am: Registration & Tea/Coffee
- 9:30pm -10.30pm: Peri-Oral Ageing, Anatomy, Assessment and Anatomical techniques of peri-oral rejuvenation This talk also includes choosing the type of product, evidence-based information for efficacy, longevity and safety of fillers
- 10:30 pm to 12.30 pm: Cadaver Lab
- 12:30pm – 1.30pm: Lunch break – Copy
- 1:30am- 2.30am: Peri-Orbital Ageing, Anatomy, Assessment and Anatomical techniques of periorbital rejuvenation
- 2:30am – 4.30pm: Cadaver Lab
- 4:30- 5.00pm: Tea/Coffee Break. Interactive Discussion & Feedback