Comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary guidance, and step-by-step instruction both in print and on video help you choose the best approach and get the best results for any facial rejuvenation challenge. Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Babak Azizzadeh, Mark Murphy, Calvin Johnson, Guy Massry, and Rebecca Fitzgerald, presents multiple facial rejuvenation techniques by experts in the fields of plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology, oculoplastic surgery and dermatology. Competing and complementary techniques focus on all areas of the face, providing a balanced and systematic approach to this fast-growing field.
New to this Edition
- Features expanded coverage of non-invasive procedures such as Botulinum toxin and fillers, neromodulatiors, tightening devices, and panfacial nonsurgical rejuvenation, plus newly updated information on face lifts.
- Includes all-new chapters on non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, ptosis repair and blepharoplasty, deep plane rhytidectomy modifications, and orthognathic aesthetic facial surgery.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Presents step-by-step, full-color depictions of the authors’ surgical techniques, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, recent trends, and adjunctive procedures.
- Addresses facial shape and proportions with injectable agents in youth and age.
- Provides multiple viewpoints on advanced and time-tested techniques.
- Features video instruction on ptosis repair blepharoplasty, mentoplasty, non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, and more.
By Babak Azizzadeh, MD, FACS, Director, The Center for Facial and Nasal Plastic Surgery, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Audrey Skirball-Kenis Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Beverly Hills, California; Mark R. Murphy, MD, Director, Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgery, West Palm Beach, Florida; Calvin M. Johnson, Jr., MD, Clinical Associate Professor, Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Tulane University School of Medicine; Director, Hedgewood Surgical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana; Guy G Massry, MD, Spalding Drive Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Beverly Hills, California and Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD, Assisitant Clinical Instructor, Dermatology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California